Kilim Pillows Lila Xavier
Kilim Pillows Lila XavierWhen you buy a Kilim Pillows Lila Xavier online from Som Kilim Pillows, we ship it right away for fast worldwide delivery. We can also put your special notes on the Kilim Pillows Lila Xavier if you would like to use it as a gift for your parents or friends. Som Kilim Pillows have the largest inventory and there are thousands of options including Kilim Pillows Lila Xavier. If you are not looking for retail prices, please do not hesitate to contact us by live help or email on the contact page.
Description for Kilim Pillows Lila Xavier C00817
- Size: 18x18 inches / 45x45 cm. (Measured when not stuffed.)
- Design Style: Lila Xavier
- Style: Tuscan, Moroccan, Ottoman, Southwestern, Celtic
- Usage Style: Winter decor, Pouf
- Type: homemade, embroidered, handwoven, euro, flat woven
- Colors: Cream, Red, Orange, Black
- Material: Front side is 40 to 90 years old handwoven vintage Kilim rug panel. Ingredients: Wool & Cotton yarns. The backside is 100% cotton fabric.
- Wool of kilim pillows: The different peaceful gatherings require diverse characteristics from their groups, regardless of whether it be the amount of meat, fleece, and drain or the toughness to survive the atmosphere, the times of meager nourishment and water, or the long relocations, and these prerequisites have been met by cross-reproducing. Every clan and locale bolster breeds that can be recognized and named. Different composers, for example, the merino, local of Australia and New Zealand, have been foreign made for rearing from different parts of the world to build quality and amount. The shade of the kilim pillow fleece can fluctuate gigantically from breed to breed, going from ivory white and light darker to dim rosy darker, dim and dark. Various real kinds of sheep are found in Turkey. In the west close to Bursa, the merino sheep prevails, celebrated for its delicate and since quite a while ago stapled fleece. In focal and eastern Anatolia the Daglic, or mountain sheep, the red Karaman and white Karaman give a long fleece of mid-range quality that produces solid and thick yarn for kilim pillows.
- Construction: We stitched edges by overlock machine. Also placed a hidden zipper to replace stuffing pillow or material easily.
- This kilim pillow cover is ready to ship and shipping worldwide. What you see is what you get.
- Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual kilim pillow case in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display. We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our kilim pillows that appear at the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- Because we used vintage Kilims, it is very normal that partial worn out or very small holes on some kilim pillows. This is nature of vintage.
- We washed all our products while we were creating them. For this reason, you do not need to clean up when it arrived you. For future, we advise only dry clean.
- In our production area, it is forbidden to use perfume and smoking. So there is not any bad smell risk.
- This kilim cushion has no insert pillow or stuffing material, we offer only the cover. We used stuffing pillow to take the photo.
- Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club credit and debit card payments online. And working with a US-based payment processor. Our whole website has SSL Security.
- Shipping Charges: The system calculates shipping charges automatically based on the weight of total order. Buying more items will reduce unit shipping charge.
- Shipment: We usually ship all orders within 2 business days.
- Shipping methods: We use 2 methods for shipment. One is regular air mail and other is courier services. Courier Services are DHL, UPS, FedEx. Regular airmail is your local post service. Please choose the shipping method on the checkout page when you add pillows to the cart.
- Delivery by Courier Services: USA - 5 Days / Canada - 5 Days / UK - 2 Days / Australia - 6 Days / Japan - 6 Days / Israel - 3 Days / Europe - 2 Days
- Delivery by Regular Air Mail: Between 7 to 30 days after shipping date.
- Import Duty & Tax In Your Country:
If you are buying from The United States, Australia or Singapore there is NOT any import tax you will pay.
Other countries: There may be import duty or tax over a limit value. So please check this limit with your customs office before placing an order.
- Return & Refund: We accept returns and we refund total (minus delivery charges). Returning delivery charges have to be paid by buyer.
- Contact Us: Live support is available on our contact page.
++ 90-541-3221615 (Whatsapp + Voice)
++ 90-352-3212169 (Voice)
++ 90-352-3212170 (Voice)
support (at) somkilimpillows.com
You are not only getting a Turkish pillow cover now. It is a piece of history by unknown women artists. Handwoven, Vintage, Unique, One of a kind and Limited in Total.
-Wholesale: We already offer the best pricing and delivery charges for you. Anyway if you would like to place a large order please do not hesitate to contact us. We will definitely check again if we can do something.
Thank you for your visit to our shop!